Tell Us About Your Accident
Paul R. D’Amato specializes in representing victims of all types of accidents, including construction, products liability and pharmaceutical litigation. For the last 36 years he has been representing accident victims. Paul represents plaintiffs in Federal and County Courts across the State of New Jersey.
Alexa D'Amato Barrera
Alexa became barred in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and accepted a position as Assistant Counsel of the County of Atlantic before joining the D’Amato Law Firm in Egg Harbor Township where she practices plaintiffs’ personal injury law, representing those that have been injured in serious accidents.
Stephen M. Van Natten
Licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, Stephen brings a wealth of trial experience to the firm as the former Chief of Prosecutions for the Lehigh County Office of the District Attorney.
Kasi Gifford is a 2008 graduate of St. Joseph’s High School in Hammonton, New Jersey. She received her BA from the University of Delaware in 2011, and her Juris Doctorate from Widener University, Delaware Law School in 2015.
South Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
D’Amato Law Firm News
Casino Security Guard Assaults
KYW News Radio
- Stephen Van Natten, Partner at the D’Amato Law Firm
- Alexa D’Amato Barrera Contributing Writer
- 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm
- D’Amato Law Firm Featured on the Cover of Atlantic County Woman
- Best of the Press Silver Award for Best Legal Services 2018
- Who killed Tiffany Valiante? Questions persist as family marks the third anniversary of her mysterious death
- Personal Injury Bootcamp
- Alexa D’Amato to Speak at Personal Injury Boot Camp
- Family sues Ventnor police sergeant over gun used in suicide
- South Jersey cop ‘grossly negligent’ for failing to lock up gun used in girlfriend’s suicide
- Paul R. D’Amato selected to receive the Gerald B. O’Connor Award
- Paul & Alexa both receive “NJ 2018 Super Lawyer Awards”
- Justice for Tiffany
- Jury gives $750,000 to man burned by caustic beer in Atlantic City
- View Case Documents for Smith v. North Wildwood
Get to Know the D’Amato Law Firm
The D’Amato Law Firm focuses their practice in representing those who have been seriously injured in construction, products liability and motor vehicle collisions. The firm handles cases throughout the country with a primary focus on representing victims injured in Southern New Jersey. Our firm travels across the country representing those that are severely injured. The D’Amato Law Firm has a national reputation for excellence.
Let's Talk About Your Accident
Give us a call to discuss the details of your accident. Our law firm has been collectively helping innocent accident victims for over 50 years.
Call us today at (609) 926-3300 or send us an email.