Motor Vehicle Accidents
A motor vehicle accident can turn someone’s world turned upside-down. An immediate concern is your physical well-being and any medical attention you may need. There are many other things you will need to deal with, and there will be many costs associated with your accident and injuries. An experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer will walk you through the steps to ensure everything goes smoothly after your accident so that you can focus on your recovery.
Types of Accidents
No matter how responsible you are, you are still at the mercy of other drivers on the road. There are a wide range of causes for motor vehicle accidents, such as distracted driving, reckless driving, vehicle malfunction, drunk or impaired driving, and more. There are also a wide range of accidents that involve motor vehicles, including:
- Bicycle Accidents: Many drivers do not respect bicyclists on the roads, and many accidents occur.
- Bus Accidents: An accident that occurs while traveling on public transportation can be severe. Passengers in motor vehicles and buses can suffer extreme injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: The enjoyment of the open road can be shattered when a negligent driver causes an accident.
- Pedestrian Accidents: There may be no victim more vulnerable than a pedestrian who is struck by a motor vehicle.
- Train Accidents: Trains travel at extremely high speeds. If a motor vehicle is involved in a train accident, the result can be horrific.
- Truck Accidents: Even the most minor truck accidents can cause serious injuries. Motor vehicles that collide with large trucks take on much of the impact, given the size difference.
Types of Injuries
Just as there are a wide range of accidents that can occur, there are a wide range of injuries that can be caused by a motor vehicle accident. These include:
- Back Injuries. The pain that comes from a back injury can have an impact on every area of your life. It can cause sleeplessness, discomfort while walking, and much more. A back injury may require months of rehabilitation to recover.
- Dental Injuries. A motor vehicle accident can be the cause of dental injuries, including broken or dislodged teeth.
- Emotional Impact. Emotional trauma can cause flashbacks, anxiety, and nightmares.
- Facial Injuries. If you are injured by shattered glass or the impact of a severe collision during a car accident, you may need reconstructive surgery.
- Head Injuries. Even a mild concussion caused by an accident can mean months of discomfort and other problems. There are far more serious possibilities as well, including a traumatic brain injury (TBI), which could change
- Internal Injuries. A motor vehicle injury can result in serious internal injuries to the spleen, liver, and other important organs.
- your life dramatically.
- Neck Injuries. The impact of an accident can cause injuries ranging from whiplash to serious disc injuries.
After a motor vehicle accident, you may have medical bills that pile up while you recover. We can help you obtain the maximum financial compensation for your injuries, including medical treatment, medications, therapy and rehabilitation, medical equipment when needed, past and future lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Egg Harbor Township Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers at the D’Amato Law Firm Fight for Your Rights After an Accident
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a motor vehicle accident, the Egg Harbor Township motor vehicle accident lawyers at the D’Amato Law Firm will fight for your rights to obtain the compensation you need and deserve. Please call 609-926-3300 for a free consultation or contact us online. Our offices are conveniently located in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, and we proudly serve clients throughout the state.