In The News
D’Amato News and Current Headlines
Jury gives $750,000 to man burned by caustic beer in Atlantic City
A jury has awarded $750,000 in damages to a Cape May County man severely injured after drinking beer drawn from a casino restaurant’s tap containing a caustic cleaning solution, his attorney said Friday.
D’Amato Law Firm Challenges Teen’s Suicide Ruling
A medical examiner’s ruling that Tiffany Valiante committed suicide when a NJ Transit train struck her last year never made sense to her family.
- ‘Happy’ N.J. Woman Didn’t Walk 4 Miles Into Train, Family Argues
- Family of N.J. teen killed by train disputes suicide ruling, sues to prove kidnap-murder plot
- Star New Jersey Teenage Athlete Was The Victim of a Kidnapping-Murder Conspiracy
- Could South Jersey Woman Have Been Kidnapped Before She Died?
- Family challenges suicide ruling in death of teen hit by NJ Transit train
- Family sues N.J. officials to change suicide ruling for teen hit by train
- Family Sues to Overturn Suicide Ruling for Teen Whose Shorts and Phone Were Gone Before She Died
- Watch the FOX News Video