In The News
D’Amato News and Current Headlines
Justice for Tiffany
The Justice for Tiffany movement just took a major step forward with the publication today on NJ.COM of ‘Death & Dysfunction’, an investigative report based on an 18-month examination of the New Jersey State Medical Examiner’s Office, including its handling of the of the suspicious death of Tiffany Valiante.
The D’Amato Law Firm, which has been pro bono counsel of record for the family and friends of the late Tiffany Valiante, strongly encourages everyone concerned about the justice system in New Jersey to read this special report.
Visit www.NJ.com for full story more information.
Jury gives $750,000 to man burned by caustic beer in Atlantic City
A jury has awarded $750,000 in damages to a Cape May County man severely injured after drinking beer drawn from a casino restaurant’s tap containing a caustic cleaning solution, his attorney said Friday.
D’Amato Law Firm Challenges Teen’s Suicide Ruling
A medical examiner’s ruling that Tiffany Valiante committed suicide when a NJ Transit train struck her last year never made sense to her family.
- ‘Happy’ N.J. Woman Didn’t Walk 4 Miles Into Train, Family Argues
- Family of N.J. teen killed by train disputes suicide ruling, sues to prove kidnap-murder plot
- Star New Jersey Teenage Athlete Was The Victim of a Kidnapping-Murder Conspiracy
- Could South Jersey Woman Have Been Kidnapped Before She Died?
- Family challenges suicide ruling in death of teen hit by NJ Transit train
- Family sues N.J. officials to change suicide ruling for teen hit by train
- Family Sues to Overturn Suicide Ruling for Teen Whose Shorts and Phone Were Gone Before She Died
- Watch the FOX News Video