In The News
D’Amato News and Current Headlines
D’Amato Law Firm in Egg Harbor Township is proud to be featured in a number of news articles and local media. Check out the information and links below to learn more about what we’ve done throughout the community.
D’Amato Law Firm Challenges Teen’s Suicide Ruling
A medical examiner’s ruling that Tiffany Valiante committed suicide when a NJ Transit train struck her last year never made sense to her family.
- ‘Happy’ N.J. Woman Didn’t Walk 4 Miles Into Train, Family Argues
- Family of N.J. teen killed by train disputes suicide ruling, sues to prove kidnap-murder plot
- Star New Jersey Teenage Athlete Was The Victim of a Kidnapping-Murder Conspiracy
- Could South Jersey Woman Have Been Kidnapped Before She Died?
- Family challenges suicide ruling in death of teen hit by NJ Transit train
- Family sues N.J. officials to change suicide ruling for teen hit by train
- Family Sues to Overturn Suicide Ruling for Teen Whose Shorts and Phone Were Gone Before She Died
- Watch the FOX News Video