Kasi Gifford is a 2008 graduate of St. Joseph’s High School in Hammonton, New Jersey. She received her BA from the University of Delaware in 2011, and her Juris Doctorate from Widener University, Delaware Law School in 2015. She became barred in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and accepted a position as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable James P. Savio, J.S.C., of the Atlantic County Superior Court, Civil Division before joining the D’Amato Law Firm in Egg Harbor Township, where she practices plaintiffs’ personal injury law.
Kasi is an active member of the Atlantic County Bar Association, and is on the Executive Committee for the Atlantic County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, where she is the acting Director of Events. Kasi is also an active participate in the Vincent S. Haneman American Inn of Court.
Kasi grew up in Galloway Township, and still calls Atlantic County home. She is proud fur parent to her dog, Ginger Snap, and her Cat, Pirate.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
- Atlantic County Bar Association (ACBA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- Vincent S. Haneman Inn of Court
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION POSITIONS
Atlantic County Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division
Executive Committee Member, Director of Events, 2016-2017
Executive Committee Member, Director of Charitable Outreach, 2015-2016
WIDENER UNIVERSITY DELAWARE LAW SCHOOL
- Juris Doctor Degree, May 2015
- Trial Advocacy Law Certificate Recipient
- American Bar Association-Student Member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Society-Member
- Delaware Civil Clinic, Student- August 2014-December 2014
UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, with a minor in Psychology, December 2011
D’AMATO LAW FIRM, P.C.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Attorney, September 2016-Present
SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, CIVIL DIVISION- ATLANTIC COUNTY
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Law Clerk to the Honorable James P. Savio, J.S.C., August 2015-August 2016
Let's Talk About Your Accident
Give us a call to discuss the details of your accident. Our law firm has been collectively helping innocent accident victims for over 50 years.
Call us today or send us an email.