RUTGERS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor Degree, May 2017
- American Bar Association—Student Member
- Rutgers Intellectual Property Law Association
- Women’s Law Caucus
Positions and Honors:
- Associate Managing Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Dean’s Pro Bono Publico Award
- Maida Public Interest Fellow
New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, May 2013
D’AMATO LAW FIRM, P.C.
- Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Attorney, April 2019 – Present
THE WOLF LAW FIRM, LLC
- North Brunswick, New Jersey
Attorney, September 2018 – April 2019
SUPERIOR COURT OF CUMBERLAND COUNTY
- Bridgeton, New Jersey
Law Clerk to Honorable Colleen A, Maier, J.S.C., September 2017 - January 2018
SUPERIOR COURT OF SALEM COUNTY
- Salem, New Jersey
Law Clerk to Honorable Sandra Lopez, J.S.C., January 2018 - August 2018
- Camden, New Jersey
Administrator On Call - Office of Housing and Residence Life, July 2015 – May 2017
- West Orange, New Jersey
Legal Intern, May 2015 – August 2016
MAVINKURVE & PATEL, LLC
- Iselin, New Jersey
Paralegal, June 2013 – June 2014
SUPERIOR COURT OF MIDDLESEX COUNTY
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
Legal Intern to the Honorable Vincent LeBlon, P.J.C., May 2011 – May 2013
RUTGERS LAW SCHOOL, Camden, New Jersey
- Immigrant Justice Clinic, Advanced Clinical Student Representative, September 2016 - May 2017
- Student Director of the Domestic Violence Project, May 2016 - May 2017
- Maida Public Interest Fellow, May 2016 – September 2016
WIDENER LAW COMMONWEALTH, Harrisburg PA
- President and Member of the Latin American Law Student Association (LALSA), September 2015 – May 2016
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlantic County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Cape May County Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
During my time at Rutgers Law School from 2016-2017, I translated for Spanish-speaking clinic clients on issues related to domestic violence, the criminal justice system, and immigration proceedings.
In February 2017, under the direction of Joanne Gottesman, Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Immigrant Justice Clinic at Rutgers Law School, I volunteered and translated at an event in downtown Camden, NJ, to help immigrants designate a Power of Attorney who would be able to make decisions for the care of their children in case the family was separated through the arrest or deportation of a parent.
In September 2016, I and other members of Rutgers University’s Department of Housing and Residence Life and Camden’s Center for Environmental Transformation worked on a Camden park beautification project.
In September 2016, I and other members of the Rutgers University Department of Housing and Residence life engaged in a full day of cooking and serving those in need at Joseph’s House of Camden.
During my time at Rutgers Law School from 2016 - 2017, I volunteered each year for Dean’s Law Day where I would speak to prospective students and their families about all the opportunities that Rutgers Law School had to offer.
In May 2015, I along with the Latin American Law Student Association (LALSA), organized the annual Widener Law’s Relay for Life fundraising event where members contributed time and raised money to help the American Cancer Society.
From September 2010 - May 2013, I was a Resident Assistant at Douglass College, Rutgers University where I served as a mentor to 260 female freshman campus residents. In addition, I hosted bi-weekly events within the residence hall, related to mental and physical health, substance abuse, and race.
- Fluent in Spanish
- First Degree Black Belt
- Born in North Brunswick, New Jersey in 1991
- Enjoys volunteering, kayaking, and cooking new dishes